YOUR HOLIDAYS IN THE SCHWEIZERHOF APARTMENTS
The Schweizerhof holiday apartments offer a large selection of tasteful and charming accommodations with a wide range of services.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Your little ones should also feel at home with us. Please inform us before your arrival whether you need baby equipment. We charge a one-time fee of CHF 15 for a baby cot. We will gladly provide you with high chairs free of charge.
Please inform us until Wednesday evening before your arrival about the following items by e-mail:
- Arrival time
- Laundry order
- If necessary baby equipment
Useful further information can be found in our A-Z information brochure, which is available in the apartments.
- By car From Basel and Zurich
drive to Chur-Süd, then take the exit to Lenzerheide (exit no. 17) and after only 20 minutes you are in the centre of Lenzerheide. From Milano you can reach us via Lugano, through the San Bernadino tunnel to Chur-Süd and then take the Lenzerheide exit. The Schweizerhof holiday apartments are located directly in the centre of Lenzerheide opposite the Postbus stop Lenzerheide.
- By train and post bus
You can reach us easily and comfortably by public transport. By train to Chur. There you can change directly from the train to the buses of Postauto Graubünden and get within 30 minutes to Lenzerheide, stop Lenzerheide.
- The kitchens are equipped with refrigerator and freezer compartment, dishwasher, oven and hob as well as a Nespresso machine. Nespresso capsules are available at the Spar supermarket in Lenzerheide.
- Please leave the kitchen properly on your departure. The dishes should be washed and the dishwasher emptied, thank you very much.
Each house is equipped with a laundry room (washing machine, tumble dryer). You will need change and detergent to use the laundry.
We will gladly provide you with bed linen, towel sets and bathrobes. The additional costs are as follows:
- Bed linen CHF 25 /person
- Towel set CHF 20 /person
- Bathrobe CHF 20 /person, you can choose from the following sizes:
XXXL as special size
XL (approx. size 54-58)
M (approx. size 38-44)
S (teenagers/women, approx. size 34-38)
Size 164/176 for children 6-12 years
Size 116/128 for children 2-5 years
Size 92 for children under 2 years
- Bath towel for wellness CHF 5/piece (100 x 150 cm)
Please dispose your residual waste in the containers at the "grey gate" entrance. Glass, PET and aluminium are separated.
In the main house there are various ski/bike cellars. With your apartment key you have access and can use it.
The ski lifts can be easily reached with the free sports bus. The bus runs every 20 minutes opposite the hotel entrance.
- Ski school Nova, Voa Pedra Grossa 5, Lenzerheide Tel: +41 81 384 64 69, email@example.com
- Swiss Snow Sports School, Voa Principala 37, Lenzerheide Tel: +41 81 385 10 70, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you arrive by car, an underground parking space (max. clearance height 2 metres) is obligatory, which is charged at CHF 10 per day. We can only offer additional parking spaces at short notice.
In the period from May to November, the allocated parking spaces are free of charge.
- You have access to the underground garage with your flat key.
- The entrance to the large garage is at house 6.
- The entrance to the small garage is at house 2 next to the entrance "grey gate".
In all apartments WLAN use is included in the rental price, the code can be found in our A-Z information brochure on the last page, which is available in the apartments.
- As guests of the Schweizerhof holiday apartments, you have free access at the Hotel Schweizerhof to the family pool with steam bath, brine pool and swimming pool with counter-current system. You will receive the chip cards for access to the wellness area upon arrival.
- Admission to the Hamam of the Hotel Schweizerhof is subject to a charge.
- So that we can welcome you personally, your arrival time should be between 15.00 and 18.00 o'clock. Please let us know your approximate arrival time before your arrival, preferably by SMS.
- We will meet you at the "grey gate" entrance, see map.